Elope to the Mountains
Our Elope to the Mountains package is the ideal romantic getaway for the couple who want to escape and have their wedding day to themselves. Wedding planning can be done over the phone or via email. The only decisions you really need to make will be your flower and menu choices. You can choose the ceremony spot the day you arrive. Having 5 beautiful acres in the Smoky Mountains, and since it’s only the 2 of you, there are many lovely locations.
Our clients who elope always leave saying the experience was better than they expected. Here are the package details…
- 1 hour of conference time with Certified Wedding Planner to help you plan and coordinate your wedding
- Beautiful 5 acre estate with lush lawns and gardens
- Choice of ceremony locations include Garden Pergola or Country Chapel
- Ceremony setup included
- Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Beautiful Wedding Music; Processional, Custom arranged Wedding March and Recessional
- Fresh Bridal Clutch Bouquet w/ your Choice of Color and Style, Fresh Groom’s Boutonniere
- Two Nights Stay in our Honeymoon Suite
- Romantic Wedding Night Dinner for Two
- Heart shaped wedding cake for two
• Professional Wedding Photographer
- Two Hour traditional and photojournalistic coverage by Gatlinburg wedding photographer RIK Photography
- Private portrait session for bride and groom, ceremony coverage and reception formalities
- Your event posted online three months for online proofing and ordering
- $150 online credit for ordering custom lab prints
- Click on this link to view images from a recent Elope to the Mountains Wedding
- And another video of an eloping couple can be seen here.
The price for this all inclusive package is $1099.00 (plus tax).
What our brides say…
Richard and I would like to thank all the staff at Bluff Mountain Inn. We had a great time. From the time of our arrival to the time of our departure we were stress free. The wedding, pictures, dinner, cake and hospitality from staff was great. We received way more than we expected. We will definitely recommend you guys to everyone we know that is getting married. Once again, THANKS!!! ~Lorraine
Just wanted to say we had a fabulous time last weekend – thank you all so much for making everything so fantastic, especially with the last-minute-ness of it all!! We love the photos and so do our families and friends!! We are really keen to order some photos!!
I’d also like to find out if you have any weekends in March next year free? Our families want us to have a re-do so they can be involved, so we are looking into dates. We would probably have about 20-40 people.
Thank you again – we had a really fantastic time!!! ~Megan
We had a blast! I couldn’t have imagined the best day of my life at any other place. I felt completely relaxed and pampered. The pictures are amazing. Rick really captured our love and happiness for eachother. Thank you for everything do and did. ~Katie and Dock